07 March 2008

And so it goes...

This week has slowed me down a bit. I have been sick which makes being perky out in the community tough.

This week has included another day reading at Sunnyside. I am getting really good at reading "I Spy" books with Davis and Mia picked two Shel Silverstein books this week. The Giving Tree always makes me tear up. To hear her read it made it even more emotional. What a great way to spend an hour amongst my work hours! I always leave with a spring in my step.

Last night was our AmeriCorps Alums leadership meeting. We are reforming our leadership structure and infusing more energy into the work. It has been fascinating to watch the ebs and flows of our work. It is time for another surge of energy which is exciting. Soon I will have a new website to share with you!

Total Volunteer Hours as of 3/6/08: 46
It has been one month! Average hours per day = 1.6. Yippee!

No comments: